Find
Notify
Tools

Re: From Buzz Charlton ...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted
I've hunted with Buzz and can heartily endorse him. He and his team are top-notch and one of the best outfits I've hunted with in 8 safaris in five countries. Buzz is hard-working, optimistic, cheerful and very, very animal savvy! Will definitely book with Buzz again. In fact, this year if we can work it out. WIth the addition of Myles, this outfit should just get better!

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Norbert
posted Hide Post
Allan:

Quote:

Buzz is one of the great new up-and-coming professional hunters operating in Africa today.

That is very true and I can confirm this statement with all emphasis.

I hunted with Buzz for the last seven years, joined him in more than a dozend safaris and got all my experience with elephant hunting from him and his team.

See more: Here

Posts: 279 | Location: Europe, Eifel hills | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi All,

With my new partnership with Myles McCallum, we have in place a new web site @: www.cmsafaris.com

We'll have exhibits at both Dallas and Reno. Our Dallas booth is #106 (located in the main hall) and our Reno booth is #3618. Look for "CHARLTON McCALLUM SAFARIS." We do look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers, Buzz and Myles

Buzz Charlton buzzcharlton@zol.co.zw

Buzz Charlton Safaris

5 Lindrew Close Chisipite

Harare

Zimbabwe

Tel 00263 4 870149

Zimbabwe

WEB www.buzzcharltonsafaris.com

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
BTT - One Time

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
Nick, from what I can gather, Buzz is one of the great new up-and-coming professional hunters operating in Africa today. I would seriously consider booking a safari with him myself. I'm glad you created this post........

AD