THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    four democrat senators introduce Cecil bill

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

four democrat senators introduce Cecil bill
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WASHINGTON - Four Democratic senators announced Friday that they will introduce a bill named for the beloved Zimbabwean lion Cecil, who was killed by an American trophy hunter earlier this month.
The Conserving Ecosystems by Ceasing the Importation of Large (CECIL) Animal Trophies Act would extend current U.S. import and export restrictions on animal trophies to include species that have been proposed for listing as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act. Current law provides protection only for species whose status on the list has been finalized by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and it can take over a year for the agency to complete an assessment.
Democrats Bob Menendez (N.J.), Cory Booker (N.J.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) and Ben Cardin (Md.) are co-sponsoring the legislation. 
rest of the “story” at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...aeebe4b0b23e3ce29e46

Most of my money I spent on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted

Posts: 261 | Location: Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yet there is no outrage at the killing of the girl in SF by the illegal immigrant felon in cold blood. The priorities of this country are way off track

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This shows how much our govt priorities are totally screwed up. We have factions that want to do nothing but kill Americans, our govt gives them money, or dipshit President refuses to acknowledge that there are Radical Islamists out to do harm to Americans. Yet that farce Bruce Jenner and a lion get the press.

Posts: 205 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calling this president a dipshit is insulting to dipshits. Mad

Most of my money I spent on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted

Posts: 261 | Location: Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With Quote