New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Carmelo's Pics as Promised
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I see a foil and epee in front of your SCI cert, did you ever fence competitively? I did some fencing at San Jose State under Maestro Michael D'Saro. Never was able to compete though but also did some fending with the Stanford team at their open tuesday night practices. (late 80's)

-Sean Browne

Posts: 161 | Location: La Honda, California | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Here in Nebraska, it almost always involves barbed wire!

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sean,

Yes I did compete both nationally and overseas. I won several awards fencing in Hungary but I was never quite good enough to go pro.

Posts: 190 | Location: Blue Island, IL | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
In Texas, fencing generally involves a pawn shop.

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jaco,

I went with World Trek for this hunt based purely on the recommendation of a very good friend. I would definitely like to talk more with you when I get back for future hunts.

Posts: 190 | Location: Blue Island, IL | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, Chuckwagon,

Dont be so hard on Carmello and talking about affording him "more courtesy than...", especially after some of those stupid-assed, rude post you made to some of our Canadian cousins back on the "Chuck Adams" thread. Remember that? You may also recall that several of us American posters actually apologized to the Canadian contingent for your ill mannered diatribe, although you didn't.

I seem to recall that you went away for some time after that bunch of postings and only recently returned, acting as a jock sniffer for Ray on a thread about - Carmello - gonna kick his butt for Ray, or something like that. But, it's good to see you back and in your same form.

Dungbeetle

Posts: 1370 | Location: Home but going back. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I think, in my ever so humble opinion, I, and many others here, have afforded you far more courtesy than you have shown others, here and elsewhere. In any event I wish you the best of luck.

Your so-called opinion SHOULD be humble, considering its source. You have no idea what courtesy you and others have or have not extended Mr. Lisciotto, except to say that you are not being at all courteous now. You are on the INTERNET, you dimwit, and can't see through the screen. You are not competent to challenge Mr. Lisciotto's explanation of the use of his IP address, and don't have the slightest idea of who was at what keyboard.

Shut the fuck up, leave us alone, and get a life. Failure to do at least the first two will clearly indicate who has the troll role in this tread.

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm just confused.

First it was Carmello....Then It wasn't....Now it is, but really it's not. hmmm.

So If I understand correctly some one essentially stole his ID and made troll postings with his name. But how did they know he was going to Africa ? And why didn't he bring this to everyones attention then ? I guess I just dont get it. If some one did to me what Carmello is saying was done to him, and he is a Expert in the field, Why didn't he just put a end to it then ? I certainly wouldn't follow up with posting my plane ticket, phone number and personal info on the net for the world to see. It seems just as probable that Carmello is absconding with some one elses ID. I am very skeptikal but Carmello if your being honest I wish you the best of luck !

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

They don't?

I suppose you are going to explain me to an IT Security professional often contracted by the FBI, the ATF, with over 15 years experience, about IP spoofing?

Or do I need to prepare a lesson for you on how it is done Sir?

I fight hackers and trolls, scammers, etc for a living. I will be happy to show you how it is done and how it is prevented if you are prepared to pay my hourly rate.

That tells us just a tad about your troll activity. Just think ......He works for the government.....YIKES !!!

Having read the above and knowing your such a pro why would anyone think for a minute any of those documents are real ? And more importantly ..... Why ANOTHER alias instead of Carmello ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think, in my ever so humble opinion, I, and many others here, have afforded you far more courtesy than you have shown others, here and elsewhere. In any event I wish you the best of luck.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sir I deleted my post because I wrote it then thought to myself, "why am I even bothering to respond to this"

You can believe what you wish. I am not really interested.

I am only here to discuss African Hunting and related topics.

Certainly posts will go off-topic as they run there course. But this troll thing is not that interesting in my humble opinion. I've been dealing with it for years now and it has become tiresome. I also don't really find conversations about me all that great to read or post about either.

So I say the same thing to you I said to the other gentlemen who made similar statements.

If I am here causing disruption then you are correct in your acqusations and I am quite sure the Moderators will take immediate and corrective action. However if I am not here causing disruption then please afford me the same courtesy I would afford you and everyone else.

Best regards,

one of us
posted Hide Post
You sure deleted that post in a hurry !
CarmeLOL if you are not being disingenuine I wish you the best of luck. I'm not sure why any one would believe you after all of the forums you caused so much trouble on. It's especially difficult for me to believe anything you say after you claim no troll activity but for the right amount of $$$ you will show others how to be a pro troll.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Carmelo

"Howevever my own handloads average 2120 2135 fps fairly consistant. I have to admit I have never gotten the low variation with my own stuff as with the BB but it gives me an excuse to keep on handloading"

I am curious, with your 26" barrel 45-70 are you getting over 2100 fps. Would you tell me with what bullet and powder?

Thanks

Mark

Posts: 367 | Location: Anchor Point, Alaska | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent you a PM.