Find
Notify
Tools

Lil' Ernest Available
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted
I have one Lil' Ernest to send to someone going on safari. Acknowledge this email with an I'll take it and I'll send it to you a.s.a.p. when you send me an address via p.m. The only condition is that you have to post a picture with your buffalo or elephant or whatever!

Anyone on there way soon that needs a pretty good talisman?

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
Ill take the little guy If hes interested in Plains game Pro hunting, i,ll put him in an apprentiship program hard work if hes up to the task and we should get a bunch of photos for his file. . . rotflmo

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Glad to send him over the seas to you. I've sent you a p.m. with an alternative method of getting it to you.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I found another Lil' Ernest hiding in a box in my office. Anyone else?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wont be leaving to hunt elle till Aug 31-- might could use some luck then-- beer

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
What did you do to make him hide?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ask him if he wants to go to RSA with me April 29th. Eland, Zebra, Impala, Blesbok, Hyena and Wart Hog. He can go tiger fishing with us too.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
The Judge is a scholar and a gentleman. I've never met the man, but I respect judges (as a part of the job). He is also a judge when he diffuses the vitriolic crap that pops up here. Thanks,I'd hunt with you anywhere. I'll pm you.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote