THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Next issue of AHG is the leopard feature

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next issue of AHG is the leopard feature
 Login/Join

posted
Morning folks,

Just a quick note to let you all know that the next issue of African Hunting Gazette will be the Focus on Leopard issue, and the free hunting dvd will cover Tanzania.
The magazine will be available at the beginning of April.

One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Your Zim DVD is fantastic. Very well done.

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Very nice and looking forward to it!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
Where does one subscribe to this? Sounds good.

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Can't wait! Really enjoy the DVD's also.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
Found it!

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
I just signed up for three years. Keep it coming.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
no offense but is is your record of on time delivery of issues( or even delivery at all, on time or otherwise)better than African Hunter magazine? if so, i would definitely be interested in subscribing. is this magazine printed in Africa, then shipped worldwide?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13402 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
no offense but is is your record of on time delivery of issues( or even delivery at all, on time or otherwise)better than African Hunter magazine? if so, i would definitely be interested in subscribing. is this magazine printed in Africa, then shipped worldwide?

Printed in the US;N American rep is in a suburb of Toronto;and is very responsive of inquiries/subscriptions.

Never an issue with delivery,issues are plastic wrapped,which is a nice touch.

I dropped African Hunter years ago for the same reasons you stated.These folks have got it figured out....

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bahati
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jerry

Give it a try - it is a nice magazine. A keeper ...

Johan

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:

They have a great record. IMO, it is the best african hunting magazine there is. I have both subscribed at time, or bought it from the news stand. There is as Borders Books store 10 minutes from my house that carries it, so now I just purcahse it at Borders when each new issue comes out.

One of the very best sporting magazines there is.

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments on our magazine gents. The response we've had about our AHG Safari Newsreel DVD's have been amazing and we look forward to bringing you more of the same.

One of Us
Picture of Zig Mackintosh
posted Hide Post
Just to add to what ASG has said, this the third edition of the Safari Newsreel DVD series highlights the East African country of Tanzania and features:

• Country profile: Safari is the Swahili word for travel and Tanzania can rightfully claim to be the home of the safari. The country is the only one in the world to have set aside more than 25% of its land for wildlife and natural habitat and some of Africa’s greatest spectacles are to be found here.
• Hunting feature: Tim Faulkenberry hunted three of Tanzania’s wildest areas, Ngaserai located at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro, Kabojo, renown for the quality of Masailand species and the Ikkuria safari area in the famous Selous game reserve.
• Conservation topic: Tanzania and Zambia have proposed that their elephant populations be down-listed from CITES Appendix I to Appendix II, as neither populations meet the biological criteria for listing in Appendix I. This Hunter Proud documentary examines their proposals.
• Professional Hunter Interview: P.H. Danny McCallum is one of the last of the old-time East African greats who is still hunting today. In this fascinating interview he recounts some of his stories from a long and varied career.

I hope that readers and viewers of AHG and Safari Newsreel enjoy both the magazine and the DVD.

Posts: 240 | Location: South Africa/Zimbabwe | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With Quote