New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well the speach is done
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Did the safari speach for my class today. Was supposed to be limited to 5 minutes. I ended up cutting a lot of information out just to keep it to 10. Even a trimmed as it started IT would have been easy to fill the entire hour. Just so much information and so little time.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nice... my boys use high school asignments to write about the 2nd admendment, hunting, religous rights, etc... lots of teachers don't like it but if they don't get a good grade the go ague their point and get the grade even raised sometime. Kansas isn't quite as conservitive as Wyoming...
Aaron

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This was an informative speach that I had to do for a public speaking class through the college in Torrington. Finishing up the last of my gen ed stuff this semester currently running all A's. I'll be starting the Wind Energy program at LCCC in Cheyenne in January.

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will wind turbines work around wheatland??? Smiler

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya think???

THe problem will just be keeping the bearings in them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing you were giving a SPEECH !!

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Can you post the text of your speech? I'd enjoy reading it.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would be right Doc, spelling never has been my strong suit.

DLS PM me your email. I may be able to send you a copy of the video that was recorded while I was giving it. I haven't watched it yet to see how it turned out.