THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone know Wildestate in Zambia and South?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know Wildestate in Zambia and South?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted
Hi guys,

Having to wear the investment banking hat for a while to pay the bush hat bills and these guys have come up with a project. Does anyone know them or know of them?
The head honcho/front man is a chap named Pieter Henning.

[B]Wildestate Is situated on the border of Zambia close to Malawi. Development of a 20 000 hectre game farm into a tourist paradise. The development of luxury fully furnished African villas, hotel with conference facilities and mountian huts. Organic farming project, we invest in your health. Golf course Health spa Wildestate Is situated on the border of Zambia close to Malawi. Development of a 20 000 hectre game farm into a tourist paradise. The development of luxury fully furnished African villas, hotel with conference facilities and mountian huts. Organic farming project, we invest in your health. Golf course Health spa Game protection plans Game will be allocated as follows: Game quotas for each villa. Game auctions for purchase and sell purposes. Breeding programs for extinct species. Elephant monitoring and control. Re-establishment of the Rhino. Game conservation and PA training. Training camps for environmental groups. Monitor, protect, guide and re-establish the beauty that surrounds us! The farm is closely situated at Chipata. [/B] Wildestate Is situated on the border of Zambia close to Malawi. Development of a 20 000 hectre game farm into a tourist paradise. The development of luxury fully furnished African villas, hotel with conference facilities and mountian huts. Organic farming project, we invest in your health. Golf course Health spa [/b] Wildestate
Is situated on the border of Zambia close to Malawi.
Development of a 20 000 hectre game farm into a tourist paradise.
The development of luxury fully furnished African villas, hotel with conference facilities and mountian huts.
Organic farming project, we invest in your health.
Golf course
Health spa

Game protection plans Game will be allocated as follows: Game quotas for each villa. Game auctions for purchase and sell purposes. Breeding programs for extinct species. Elephant monitoring and control. Re-establishment of the Rhino. Game conservation and PA training. Training camps for environmental groups. Monitor, protect, guide and re-establish the beauty that surrounds us! The farm is closely situated at Chipata.

http://www.wildestate.com/About-us.php

Always concerns me when people think they can start a breeding programme for animals that are already extinct.

I would be grateful for any information AR members might have. If sensitive, please PM me.

Thanks,
Milo.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I put in for Irish elk.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote