THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    UAE Airline From US to Dubai to Africa question

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UAE Airline From US to Dubai to Africa question
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
While Walter was on safari last month, remember the thread regarding everyone's disapproval of SAA's seating to J'burg and everyone jumping ship to UEA airlines if they came up with a deal?

Did anything ever come of this?

I searched & can't find the thread.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Search for Emirates.

Maybe Kathi or Steve at Gracy have further comments or information?

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I have spoken to someone at Emirates, and the answer I got back is they will be very happy to look into anything that will increase their passenger base.

For that to happen, travel agents have to get into the act.

In this case, I suggest you send a message to your favorite travel agent, and tell them what you wish to have, and ask them to gather all the information and contact Emirates.

Posts: 68694 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Here is the thread ..

Hopefully Saeed can read it and help out with some good offers or advice !!!

The Emirates Thread

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed,

I wasn't looking forward to the flight at all. Now it's time to show how much we would support this route by contacting all of our travel agents, personal, family, and business. Who in turn should contact UAE.

Remember that you should only do this if you intend to use the service.

A mutual benefit is a shared benefit. A shared benefit will endure.

It just occured to me, has anyone flown coach on AEA besides Walter?

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote