Find
Notify
Tools

Got my shots ...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Heading for the Otjiwarongo area of Namibia in May. So far this week, I've had a DPT booster, polio booster, Hep A vaccination and am starting the oral typhoid series. Got my Malarone prescription and will get a Cipro Rx before I go. Passport is on the way. CZ 9,3 shoots well. Life is good.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16633 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ain't it wonderful!

Congratulations. You'll have a great time.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Bill, give um hell and have a super time...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biil/O - Headed for Namibia in May as well and headed for my Doc next week for boosters. What are the dates and who will you be hunting with in Namib? Oh, by the way I am taking a CZ 550FS in 9.3. What species are at the forefront of your endevor?

Larry Sellers

quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Heading for the Otjiwarongo area of Namibia in May. So far this week, I've had a DPT booster, polio booster, Hep A vaccination and am starting the oral typhoid series. Got my Malarone prescription and will get a Cipro Rx before I go. Passport is on the way. CZ 9,3 shoots well. Life is good.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheBigGuy
posted Hide Post
Shots are the "Pinch" you get to remind you you're no longer just dreaming about a safari!

Posts: 1282 | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Larry: We'll be up near Otjiwarongo during the May new moon for eight days plus a day at Etosha with Johann and Vera Veldsmann of Shona Adventures. I'm after kudu, oryx, warthog and maybe an eland. Just getting my feet wet, so to speak. Mostly just want to have a bloody good time and see some beautiful country and fauna.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16633 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote