THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    African Hunter article by Cal Pappas
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Hunter article by Cal Pappas
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
I have never met Mr. Sullivan personally but I did contact him by email several years ago. I asked if he would be interested in supporting our Safari Rifle Challenge big bore shoot. He sent a VERY generous donation and has continued to do so for every shoot since. He even called my home earlier this summer just to talk about the competition and about guns. He was very engaging and quite interested in our competition. In other words, a really "stand up" guy. Just my two cents, but if I could afford to, I'd hunt with him in a heartbeat!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Cal,

Just finished reading your article on-line. Really enjoyed it. Regardless of what people think about Mark, (and I don't have an opinion as I don't know him, and have always believed that you cannot judge someone by what others think), the article was great. Cannot wait until the next installment.

Posts: 15 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Portch:
Cal,

Just finished reading your article on-line. Really enjoyed it. Regardless of what people think about Mark, (and I don't have an opinion as I don't know him, and have always believed that you cannot judge someone by what others think), the article was great. Cannot wait until the next installment.

Yes, I enyojed your article too, Cal.
Thank you.
Great work.