New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibia - Omujeve Safaris.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
We are a couple of danish hunters, who are palning our next hunting trip to Africa.

This time we are going to Namibia, and we have got a good price for a 7 days hunt with Omojeve Safaris.

Any one of you who have been there? Heard anything?

Thanks in advance.......

Why go to work when you can go hunting - with the 375 H+H?

Posts: 44 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am assuming you mean Omujeve Safaris, now run by Corne' and Nic Kruger. The website is listed below, and has a bunch of info. I know Craig Boddington has hunted with both, and has a good impression of how they do business. You should have a great time.

www.omujevesafaris.com/home.html

I am happy to call them our friends, and have hunted with both quite a bit. Nic served as my camera man for my first safari, and it was an exceptional time. They were guiding on Erindi in the Omaruru area for the past several years, until it switched over to eco-tourism, and they decided to purchase their own farm. They were in the middle of an extensive remodel while my wife and I were on my leopard hunt, and we looked at pictures and talked about the lodge quite a bit. With his wife overseeing the decorating and domestic services, I am sure it will be gorgeous! I believe that with the combination of several other concessions they total about 120,000 huntable acres.

Sounds like his plans for the farm came together nicely, and when we spent time at Reno SCI I told him I would be back. Really looking forward to it.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Thanks for the reply - and sorry for the spelling mistake Confused

It is Omujeve Safaris, just as you write!

Thanks again.

Why go to work when you can go hunting - with the 375 H+H?

Posts: 44 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote