THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    whats up with this investigation crap......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

whats up with this investigation crap......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
what the heck is going on here nothing has ever happened on this site to warrent some fbi bone head to investigate....... heck its a web site and if its hosted out side the usa they should keep there mitts off........

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah! You tell em 700!

jump

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Amen Preach ON!!

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
it just pisses me off when they pull crap like this oooooohhhh loook at me im sum yung fbi guy.....hehehehehehe

give me a break..........

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Somebody forgot to look at the calender... Big Grin

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
My sources told me that it is only one individual that they are worried about. It's that fellow with the Searcy .700 N.E.

They'll raid his house at 11:00 p.m. Mountain time.

Immediately after they kick in the door.. BATF will provide Baskin & Robins.. and give away free Kynoch ammo! Get me some .450.400 3 1/4", please..

And, expect as good an Igotcha next year!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i use 450 400 3 1/4 i use them as non magnum primers in my 700

one of us
posted Hide Post
oh and nice aprils fools joke forgot to add that i have a really shitty sence of hurmour. when it come to stuff like this.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is NOT A JOKE YOUNG MAN! I AM duley apointed TSA FEDERAL SPECIAL DEPUTY homeland secruity agent, also known as a DATFSDHSA.

Get out your KY jelly because we are bringing the gloves. We know you've got a .700NE round SOMEWHERE on or in your body and we aim to find it.

And for the rest of you. You're all WORTHLESS and weak now drop and give me 20. NOW YOU WORTHLESS PILES OF WORM PISS!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
700 you just got snuckered hook line and sinker...

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
when i responed to this post i also hadnt slept in over 30 hours and im still only running on 5 hours sleep iv been working a insane amount of hours heck it got to the point i amost didnt know where the hell i was

i just got another 3 hours sleep and finnaly tonght will get a proper nights sleep