THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zimbabwe Security - ZRP Officer (His Position)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Security - ZRP Officer (His Position)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
HAVE BEEN SENT THIS MESSAGE - EMANATING FROM POLICE IN ZIMBABWE.

MESSAGE FROM ZRP OFFICER

I am a member of the security forces at a very high level.
I want to assure Zimbabweans that the generality of the security forces are all with you. We have seen our bosses panicking. We are having a lot of pressure coming from the first family more than from our bosses.
The security forces resources are too little and the personnel resources are too demotivated to be in the street fighting the same people who didn't only kept us going but also give us accommodation. Who are we without the masses.
We rent your houses

We use your free transport to go to work.

Our teargas banks are very dwindled and the government knows that we can not last a week
Our cars are broken down, we only have a few and we all know you will burn them down soon
We have no reason to be fighting the people whom we are meant to be protecting.
Please don't beat these young police officers unless they threaten or beat you up. Personally I urge you to continue protesting peacefully, return violence where u are provoked.
Target minister private businesses

The few police officers injured will make it clear to others that they should stop hitting people.

We will need nurses to look after us yet we are beating them and harassing.
We need teachers to teach our children well in class yet we are beating and harassing us.
We know we only got paid before you because we are used to protect this corrupt government.

The terrible corruption going on in the roadblocks is a disgrace for most of us in police, but it's a enrichment tool for few bosses.
We want to be a respectful force. We need this reform the masses of Zimbabwe have initiated.
Zimbabwe Republic Police force can not control Harare if you the people of Zimbabwe decide to protest from all Harare locations, how can we control the whole country on protest--- the bosses know.

Politicians are not sleeping.
Mpoko is afraid he is the easiest target
Mnangagwa is very reluctant to advise because Mugabe does not listen.
Grace have started preparing for exile, they are afraid and they know the sooner they run away the better.
Keep going out brothers and sisters.
The country has no money. The security forces will not be paid this month because chinamasa could not get loans from Europe. And chinamasa coming empty handed will make Mugabe and his family start shaking. Trust me

Don't lose hope
Genuine police are all behind you.
I am one of them.
Don't kill us we love you. We are part of you. Yes return fight for those who are assaulting civilian.

Watch the situation, you will realise that some police officers will not beat people even when some are beating.

Do not loot private businesses. Don't let police take some protesters easy, fight and get them free.

Thank you.
Please share this messages
from a high rank ZRP

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron,
Do you think this real or ?????

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impala#03:
Hi Aaron,
Do you think this real or ?????

Can't honestly say for sure?

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I do hope that it is true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been doing the rounds on social media for about a week. There is a concurrent rumor that members of the security farces have been told to join as many social media groups as possible. For now, like 99% of everything else you hear (check out the US State Sept website for better int) treat it as a rumor.

What I can tell you is that if you have dealings with the police here and you are faced with an older guy or someone wearing sergeants or inspectors rank there is a very good chance you're dealing with a proper policeman. The traffic cops are nothing but uniformed beggars, the youngsters are indoctrinated to the party line, and the higher ranks are politicised.

That being said there is still a sense of professionalism in most of the older cops.