New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Thanks Accuratereloading!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Good thing your head wasn't on the pillow at the time, or you might have to clean your ears!!

Or, was it????

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They usually spank their monkeys over there for that kind of behavior...next time you might want to consider that as a suitable alternative to shooting the poor bastards. Especially the vervets, being as cute and harmless as they are...

Posts: 180 | Location: Mt. Vernon,Ohio, USA | Registered: 14 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WE went last year and my sons had more fun hunting vervets and baboons than anything else. One afternoon, it was raining vervets when my sons and the ph's sons caught a troop up the wrong tree.

Glad you had a great trip.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fraiser: Congratulations!! First of all, I think the monkey got what he deserved. I don't care how cute he was. What made you decide to hunt 1X1 instead of you and your buddie hunting 2X1? I will probably go over with a friend the first time and can't decide on 1X1 or 2X1. Gary T.

Posts: 112 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Registered: 23 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frasier,
Congratulations on a GREAT hunt. We sat next to Paul Stones on the flight from Chicago to Reno for the S.C.I.Convention last January. He was very personable and seems very dedicated to his profession.

RHS,that was a very clever reply.

Posts: 9502 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote