I Concede to Mbogo375
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
From Saeed:

Quote:

Will,

I hope you realize that we do have rules for those who try to make their own threads more active.

Walter is the judge we turn to here anytime there is any disagreement about, and here is his verdict:

"Will has a total of 53 posts on his thread, 10 of which are his own, so we divide the total posts by his own posts, and we get a score of 5.3 POINTS

Mbogo375 has a total of 26 posts on his thread, of which 2 are his own. His score, therefore, is 13 points

I hereby declare Mbogo375 the winner "

I concede my loss to Mbogo 375. Even though I tried to enroll unqualified voters and tried to stuff the ballot box with my own votes, sort of like the Democrats, it was a well fought fight and in the end....

God Bless W and the USA.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bill,

You should see them fighting in downtown Detroit. Something about unqualified votes! Too bad my state is socked with that city, it would have been a red state if we could make Detroit concede.

Posts: 19560 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Bill,

You should see them fighting in downtown Detroit. Something about unqualified votes! Too bad my state is socked with that city, it would have been a red state if we could make Detroit concede.

I think that people whose income below the poverty line should not be allowed to vote. At least not if they receive social support payments from the government (i.e., from you and me). How about that?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Quote:

From Saeed:

Quote:

Will,

I hope you realize that we do have rules for those who try to make their own threads more active.

Walter is the judge we turn to here anytime there is any disagreement about, and here is his verdict:

"Will has a total of 53 posts on his thread, 10 of which are his own, so we divide the total posts by his own posts, and we get a score of 5.3 POINTS

Mbogo375 has a total of 26 posts on his thread, of which 2 are his own. His score, therefore, is 13 points

I hereby declare Mbogo375 the winner "

I concede my loss to Mbogo 375. Even though I tried to enroll unqualified voters and tried to stuff the ballot box with my own votes, sort of like the Democrats, it was a well fought fight and in the end....

God Bless W and the USA.

Will,

I graciously acknowledge a clear win in the electoral college (Saeed and Walter), but concede that the popular vote may have favored you "slightly" .

Thankfully we all still have reason to smile this morning .

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
OK, Let's just flip a coin!....... BUSH wins! ....... NO! lets do a two out of three!......BUSH wins! OH NO, let's do a three out of four............BUSH wins
OH NO, LETS....SNIFF.....DO.......SNIFF.....A......SNIFF
.......LET'S DO....AHHHHHEEEeeeee, BUSH can't win, if he does, what will I do with all those hunting cloths I bought?

WAAAAAH I'm gonna tell Teddy on you guys!

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Will: Nice try. Is there any concilation in knowing that you are a better man than the current democrat loser? Gary T.

Posts: 112 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Registered: 23 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
On the radio down here we had the usual left wing journos lamenting that the election looked like going to Bush.

They played a tape of a Democrat group breaking up in a sour mood and going home where one girl yelled "I hate America".

Ironic that comment coming from someone who belongs to a party named the "Democrats".

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
One of the core beliefs of the left nowadays is that everything is the fault of the USA. And they wonder why they lost. And will continue to wonder and will continue to loose.

I wonder if they can spell LOOSER.

But I want to reach out my hand to them now that the election is over, pointing with my middle finger.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Never hit someone when they are down; it is much quicker and more effective to kick them.
loose translation of old Vietnamese saying

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Uh, Will, did you mean loser as in someone who lost, or looser as in what happens to the American public's rear when the Democrats are in power?

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote