Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
I have deleted this (link) as it appears the claims and comments are less than accurate

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 932 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana: Johnny Rodrigues a con artist living off money donated to help save wildlife. At least it is usually only misguided liberals who give Jonny money and they diserved to be ripped off...
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana: Jonny Rodrigues Zim Wildlife Foundation has a fairly comprehensive list but Jonny is very prone to exageration - suspect he is fairly anti hunting...
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana: This article is pure BS.- (as is just about everything sent out by Johnny Rodrigues...
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana: Johnny Rodrigues - Conservation Taskforce - ie the local PETA rep...Johnny is very vocal in the international press and is constantly throwing out rumours that have been exagerated in the telling long before he got hold of them to embelish them to a level that would have made old Peter H. Capstick's mind boggle. There is much that is evil in my country but it doesn't help when the most quoted man on "conservation issues" believes that all hunting should be stopped.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is spelt deleted by the way.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Muki-----------oh thank you!!!!

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 932 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote