Find
Notify
Tools

Back from a buff hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello all,
Just got back today from a magic buff hunt. Survived my first charge with just a scraped knee. please bear with me and I shall post all the details with all the mistakes I made. homer

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the details! Hope you did get a buff.

~Ann

Posts: 19225 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you had a great hunt. What area did you hunt a how big of a buff did you get?
Please send me you email address again and I will send you some photo's of the buff I took with Peter's cousin Leslie. My computer crashed and I lost your address.
Thanks again for the beers and food. I had a great time meeting you and your family and friends. If you have the time I would realy like your recipt for the spicy chicken you served. It was great and would go well with the quail and pheasants I shoot here in WA state.
Glad to hear your trip went well and your safe. Robert

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Zambian,

Glad that is all that is wrong...and everything turned out for the best...
Looking forward to the rest of the story...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Zambian

Good to hear you were successful and also got out of it. Waiting for story and photos.

Was this a "citizen's hunt"?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote