New
Find
Notify
Tools

I miss the good old days...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
When everyone one on the African forum wanted to talk about Africa and help each other live their dream of hunting in Africa. Its pretty sad what it has turned into today. A lot of members don't post here much anymore, Ray and judgeg, and when they do the name calling and fights start all over. Yep, its pretty sad, it once was the BEST forum on the net. I guess thats why I don't check out the African forum that much anymore myself.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A lot of members don't post here much anymore, Ray and judgeg,

Don't forget Allen Day and Russell E. Taylor.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
of the 4 name mentioned I miss Allen Day's post the most. Honest straight forward take it or leave no BS type of posts.
Ray's big mouth braggart posts got him into trouble...his own doing.
There are many solid posters here yet. Those snobbish posters whom became distressed at laymen being able to do a $7500 buff hunt. Finding themselves no longer the sole "good ole boys" of romantic, colonial Africa fell pray to the very trolls they so despised.
Good hunting to all the solid men and women whom remain here at AR. It is the love of Africa we witnessed and that love which keeps tugging at our hearts to relive those trips that keeps us reading this forum.