THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Vintagers Side by Side Double Gun Championships video clips added

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vintagers Side by Side Double Gun Championships video clips added
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
September 27- 30 Addieville, Rhode Island. I will be competing in the double rifle event, stopping gun 40 caliber and bigger. It is a 32 shot event rapid fire, moving targets, and timed events.
Hope to see you there.

Mike

Rapid fire 6 shots video clip 500/450 H&H Royal
https://picasaweb.google.com/r...#5521024113371535442

Timed lions 4 shots

Two of my friends and competitors Mal MacGregor and Grame Wright of the Australian team

And interesting guns a 4 bore, I shot it

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Cindy and I will be there...I'll try to capture you "in action" on the course...good luck.

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
video running rhino

https://picasaweb.google.com/r...#5521769873001298530

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
What fun! Wish I could come and just spectate. Looks like the chap in that clip was using dacron filler in his handloads.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16653 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Mal is shooting cotton filler, from cotton balls.

Mike