THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    staff changes at Inhaminga Safaris (Moz)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

staff changes at Inhaminga Safaris (Moz)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted
The corporate owners of Mozambique's Inhaminga Safaris did not renew Jose' Marten's contract to operate the outfit.

Friends of mine babysat their booth at Reno. A contract PH is apparently now going to run it for the Suits, but things are in disarray.

If you have a hunt booked for '06 make sure all of your details are set before you send the money.

jim

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Jim, since I hunted w/ them in 04, I'ld be curious to know what happened there. Pm me if you get any info.
regards

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Fred,

PM sent...jim

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote