Two arrested with 21 rhino horns
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
RhiNews
unregistered user
02-Jul-05, 11:59 AM (GMT)

"Rhino horns: 2 held"

Two men were arrested in Kroonstad for trying to sell 21 rhino horns.
Inspector Harry Nagel said the two men, aged 36 and 37 from Ellisras and Krugersdorp respectively, were arrested at about 4pm yesterday with the 21 rhino horns in their possession.

"The horns weighed 30,5kg with the biggest one weighing in at 6,84kg," Nagel said. The value of the horns was about R457 000.

The arrests follow an investigation by the Free State police's precious metals and diamond unit.

The men were due to appear in the Kroonstad Magistrate's Court yesterday afternoon.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9481 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
What they should do with these #@#@$#$%#@-!!!

Beat them to within a hair of death, when they start to feel better, beat them some more!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

Sorry people, I'm not a violent person, but this really gets to me!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Import the CANE from Singapore with proper instructions. Makes me sick.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Put them in a pen with some live rhino's and give them a cane to defend themselves..

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put them in a cage and let us do some target practice on them with BB Guns.
I would love to get to them for 5 min and take off only their "horns" leaving the rest for the vultures.

Wimpie
Poachers make me sick.

Posts: 166 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With Quote