THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Looking for info on Mt. Carmel safaris

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for info on Mt. Carmel safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well at the AZ antelope banquet feeling giddy about my 93 inch AZ antelope I bid and won a 7 day hunt for 3 at mt carmel safaris in SA. Anyone have any experience with them? When I say it was a good deal I am not kidding. will be a great time no matter what but looking for some reports or first hand info. Ready to hit the Dark Continent after an absence in N. America and Alaska

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting I guess not much info. Read a hunt report on Coueswhitetail.com from a few years back by a Lawdog? I think there is one here although it may be a different person

White Mountains Arizona

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
the hunting report has two reports on file for purchase, but they are from 2001 or so.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty old but at lleast they are still in business Wink

White Mountains Arizona