New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hungry Lions!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seems the farming of Lions doesn't make them any less dangerous eh??

Caged Lions

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
Sounds like plain stupidity to me...farm or no farm they are still wild animals, people should respect that! whats sad is that those lions are probably done!

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They need to truck the Lion's back into the Bush and let them loose to do what Lions do....whether that be eat Buffalo or stupid homonids. Is there something in Lion genetic code that requires them to abandon their fear of/taste for bipedal snacks??

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Darwin award nominee!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
With environmental affairs involved, I hope they don't euthanize the lions, I like your idea of letting them out in the wild again, and let them do what they do.

Seems like everytime we have a bear incident or attack, the bear is euthanized...most of the time its the people taking pictures and getting too close...I seen it in Denali.

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems the farming of Lions doesn't make them any less dangerous eh??

The poor guy probably wasn't singing "Hakuna Matata."

Big Grin

Sad incident, really.

I can understand the logic behind euthanising animals that have killed/eaten humans. Humans are easy prey for the big cats, no doubt about it.

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm......6,000,000,000 + humans and how many big cats??

One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear from Ganyana lately?

Posts: 1678 | Registered: 16 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems like he brought them food and water

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone hear from Ganyana lately?

I'm pretty sure that I saw Ganyana online this morning (5/29.) It was either this morning or yesterday morning for sure.

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote