THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Trophies arrived ...skins are complete, taxidermy next

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophies arrived ...skins are complete, taxidermy next
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
The next phase is the taxidermy work...Open the link...I'm smiling...

Mike

http://picasaweb.google.com/retreever/MikesTrophies

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Now it's time to write another check!

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Looks good Mike. That croc makes me wish I would have shot one. It sounds like my lion may be done in time for use by my taxidermist at SCI-Reno. Hell, you'll probably get to see him before I do.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Your croc requires a plastic surgeon to put his head back together. It looks like you clubbed the beast to death.

Posts: 405 | Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Dale, that's what a 300gr.TSX does against hard bone... That's is also why the croc never twitched or moved after the shot...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
You hurt him bad Mike!!

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice trophies, Mike, and especially Congrats on receiving them! It's always nice to see that crate arrive intact Smiler .

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote