THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    450 Vincent Long/460 G&A: Ultimate Big Bore

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

450 Vincent Long/460 G&A: Ultimate Big Bore
 Login/Join

<R. A. Berry>
posted
An epiphany. What more could anyone ask for than one of these for the ultimate hunting rifle? What is the best source for reamer, dies, and headspace guages for either of these?

------------------
Good huntin' and shootin',
RAB

One of Us
posted Hide Post
RAB,

Since Saeed has done them (and in case he does not post) I think it will be JGS and RCBS.

A friend of mine out here has just done JGS and RCBS for the 25/300 Winchester.

Reamer and dies need to be ordered but they had already done them for our host.

By the way, those ballistics look real hot on Saeeds loading board. The 450 Long is at full 460 levels.

Also there is some crowd called Hawk (not bullets) or Z that do Ultra Wildcats. You need to search for them on the web. I think they have the reamers and dies for the 450 Ultra.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike375 (edited 06-25-2001).]

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
RAB,

Our friend Mike is right, we have the reamers from JGS and the dies are from RCBS.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<redleg155>
posted
RAB:

See post in "big bores" and e-mail me if you like.

redleg

<R. A. Berry>
posted
Thanks guys, I have just realized how perfect this cartridge is.

------------------
Good huntin' and shootin',
RAB

posted Hide Post
My 460 G&A reamer was made by Clymer, the dies by RCBS. I would think any of the top reamer makers have them or can make a reamer on order. Same for dies.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote