"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9501 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope they get the money to finish the film, I am very interested to see it

Posts: 178 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: 14 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if this film reached common folk that are watching this on a non hunting channel. Most of our hunting messages are through hunting magazines or hunting tv shows and the only info relayed are to the already informed hunting audience.

If only more of these thought provoking shows would reach the average household, a legacy and hunting heratige can continue for future generations ensuring good game populations and sound management.

Aaron- keep up the good fight!

Posts: 625 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
now i'm even more curious why the deletion of the link?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not at all sure this clip portrays hunters in a good light.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i agree the clip wasn't the best portrayal. but i was impressed with the writings of the article how it seems they were going in to try and film objectively although apparent that they had a bit of their mind made up that they weren't understanding why Mr. Neilson hunts what he does... but seems as the short article went that maybe they had seen some light.

was hoping that was the case so the full video may have some good content both for us that enjoy hunting and for the educational purposes that it has the potential to have

One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim629:
I hope they get the money to finish the film, I am very interested to see it

With all due respect to those involved, I hope that they never obtain the funds necessary to complete the documentary feature film. I have encountered several postings/comments on anti-hunting social media sites that basically stated (from an anti-hunter's perspective): "If you were disgusted with the Blood Lions documentary feature film, then you are going to be infuriated with the King of Beasts documentary feature film".

Although I couldn't give a shit less about the rabid anti-hunters and their convoluted and ignorant views regarding wildlife conservation, they were excited that they could use the upcoming documentary feature film to influence politicians, regulatory agencies, and non-hunters.

For example, the following was posted on LyingAid's Facebook site by someone associated with the King of Beast's Facebook:

King of Beasts - Yvonne Thompson, unfortunately you hit the nail on the head. Our documentary film KING OF BEASTS is coming out soon. Please follow our page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/KOBdocu/?ref=tn_tnmn
Like · Reply · January 27 at 2:25pm · Edited

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote