THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Question about Saeed�s 49 inch buffalo.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about Saeed�s 49 inch buffalo.
 Login/Join

<IronMan>
posted
If you watch the video clip( http://www.accuratereloading.com/buf49.mpg ) where Saeed shoots the 49 inch buff you can see that the buffalo have some kind of white stuff on its back. You can see it at the end of the clip and it�s just to the right of the animals spine. What is that? Just some scar after an old injury? Or some kind of parasite-thing? Does anyone know?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
IronMan,

That is just mud stuck on his back. These two must have been wallowing is mud to cool themselves down.

Lots of buffalo do this.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<IronMan>
posted
Ok, thank�s for the answer.

boy, do I feel stupid!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
IronMan,

Don't feel too bad my friend.

Each time I was made to feel stupid I learnt something new!

I looked at the video clip, and I would have asked the same question if I was not there myself and seen it.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67006 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote