THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Hunting the African Buffalo by Peter Flack

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting the African Buffalo by Peter Flack
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I expect most have heard that Peter Flack is getting out of hunting completely. In a recent post he mentioned one last book. In the web link below he is accepting pre-orders. I have already submitted mine. My understanding is only one printing.

http://www.peterflack.co.za/hu...ing-african-buffalo/

NRA Benefactor
TSRA Life
DRSS
Brno ZP-149 45-120 NE

Posts: 937 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the book is anything like the others in the series then it is definitely going to be worth owning a copy.

Fantastic references pieces due to the fact that Peter draws information and input from some of the most experienced hunters on the continent. Not to mention outstanding photographs in all his previous books.

Mr Flack has made an enormous and positive contribution to our past time with his books

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I picked up his spiral horn series at DSC this year. Couldn't figure out how to put in a pre-order from the website, but admit I didn't spend a lot of time. Do want this book though.

Was very sorry Peter has given up. He was a great spokesman for the sport and is a fine gentleman.

Posts: 10319 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I managed to do it yesterday and got a very nice email from Peter. The trick is to copy the URL from the top of his page and paste it into the place where it asks for it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just placed a pre order, seems to work fine.

Posts: 1018 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote