New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chat behaves strange.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was glad so se a lot of people in the chatroom yesterday bu nobody seemes to be active. I tried to get something going but not a single member (of about 10) that was logged on replyed.

Is there something funny with the chat or what!?

Right now there are 17 in the African hunting chat but nobody have dropped a line for some 5 min............

Stefan

The bitter taste of poor quality stays in the mouth far longer than the sweet taste of the low price!

Posts: 635 | Location: Umea/Sweden | Registered: 28 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Somebody scared the living crap out of the Political lunch bunch! jump

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That could be a possible answer ray Cool Wink

Stefan

The bitter taste of poor quality stays in the mouth far longer than the sweet taste of the low price!

Posts: 635 | Location: Umea/Sweden | Registered: 28 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I've just tried it myself and had the same result.......21 visitors and no-one talking to anyone else......weird huh?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sofa Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
We are working on it...new version of the software we uploaded Tuesday plus the DHS invasion has everything screwed up.

Don

Posts: 26549 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote