THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Situation in Burkina Faso sans corona today..?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Situation in Burkina Faso sans corona today..?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There has been some trouble with jihadists in the North earlier...does anyone know the current situation..?

Posts: 3974 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
It has been shut down for a couple of years.

A quick call to the Embassy would give you an idea, or you could go to the CIA page on Burkina and check that out.

That is what I always do.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BF is closed to all hunting. All the best hunting camps have been burnt to the ground. The future so far as hunting goes is very uncertain. A great tragedy as it had a lot of big-game. Including cheetah, hippo, croc, leopard, Korrigum etc. And a huge number of elephants now poached heavily.

Also a human tragedy now with jihadists running amok, vast displacement of human populations, poverty, hunger and now corona!

At the shows so many past clients have told me that was one of their best safaris.

Honestly if anyone is keen to hunt West Africa do not put it off another year. Benin hunted this year, but now only local concession owners left and also security is a concern being so close to the problems in BF. Cameroon is still okay. And that will be the end of W.African hunting.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628
2020, DSC booth # 2350
2020, SCI booth # 3167

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote