THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Does any want a deal on Lord Derby Eland hunts in northern Cameroun?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does any want a deal on Lord Derby Eland hunts in northern Cameroun?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does any want a deal on Lord Derby Eland hunts in northern Cameroun?

A very good freind of mine knows a outfitter with two permits left unsold. Cost is around $15, 000, You must hunt this May. His last / only two hunters killed their Eland in three days 42" and 45. I am not selling this hunt! Only passing on what looks like a great deal. I talked to this outfitter last April in Cameroun and was offered the same deal. From his trophy pictures his area looked good. Again I am not selling this hunt, Just passing on what looks like a great deal. Email me at jjohnson@alaska.net if you want the contact infomation.

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you mind if I ask the name of the outfitter? I've hunted in the Northern Cameroon to the north of Gaura. I'm just curious if this is th same outfitter I went throuh. He had lots of eland, but was asking about five grand more than you post.

Mac

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mac
You have a PM

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robert
You have a PM

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Update
The outfitter has one Eland hunt and two Bongo hunts left. I know there are 3-4 different hunters still looking into the Eland hunt.
This is a great deal for someone that can hunt this year.

Robert Johnson