New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Cuties
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Take two young ladies, 2 AR hats, a CZ 375 and a four wheeler, and you have a pretty picture ??? The one holding the rifle is JudgeG's daughter, the other is a friend of hers out for a day in the Georgia woods while JudgeG and I talk about our upcoming safari. Eleven days and counting !!!!!!

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=155953&c=559&z=1"][/url]

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted Hide Post
Is that a Safari Ching Sling I see on the rifle?

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Slingster,

Yes it is a Ching Sling.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
That CZ doesn't appear to be stock. What extras have you added?

Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I added a barrel band swivel. Other than the talley rings and scope it is stock on the outside. It has had a trigger job and has been steel bedded also.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tereffic pic...good luck on your hunt...

Posts: 318 | Location: People's Republic of New York | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Boy, I hate to sound like I didn't even notice the cute lasses, but, um... could I get a better picture of the Safari Ching Sling???

I have Ching Slings on three of my rifles (.338 RUM, .375 H&H Magnum, and .280 Ackley Improved) and have been thinking of putting the Safari model on my .416 Remington Magnum, but I'd like to see some more pictures of it other than what Galco shows.

Oh... nice ATV, too.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is thank God she took after her mother in looks !!

Posts: 41865 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Is this Hizzoner's second family, a caboose baby or is he just a low-down cradle robber?

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 470 Mbogo
posted Hide Post
Great picture 1115. It's good to see kids being brought up in the outdoors and appearing to like it. How long before they join you on a trip?
Take care,
Dave

Posts: 1247 | Location: Sechelt B.C. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSEK
posted Hide Post
Ray,

You are absolutely correct in your observation. She is extremely fortunate not to look like her dad.

Ernest and 1115, good luck on your trip!

Posts: 308 | Location: In transit | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I see Walter's influence on you Ray!

Before my daughter was born - we knew she was going to be a girl - he got himself into deep water with my wife.

He said he hoped she would look like her mother, and have my brains.

Because if she looked like me, and had her mother's brains, she would have a very difficult future.

Now each time he comes to our house, we have a very difficult job seperating him from her.

JudgeG,

I bet you are very proud dad. When are you going to take her to Africa?

I am planning to take my daughter as soon as she is able to shoot well.

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

She baby sits professionally... and what could a ticket to Dar cost anyway???.. except that she'd have to take her Daddy along to make sure all the airport transfers were made! And if at Dar, how far could the Selous be??.. and... and...

The young lady pictured with the .375 is my Emmy, who will be 14 on June 6th. She is quite the rifle shot, having killed a wild boar before she was 10. She is now more "into" teenage "girl" things, but does want to travel to Africa one day, and will, I'm sure.

Oldsarge:

I am not a cradle robber! Her mom is a short 11 years younger than me. I just waited until I was 40 to find the right woman. We had our first child (Anna) when I was 42 and Emmy 18 months later. The girls are the joy of my life.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Pic...what are ching slings and where do you get them..why are they favoured ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JudgeG,

You give me hope. I live in the commy bastion of UCity, MO and at age 39 I've about given up home...gotta earn a living though.

Have fun on the trip and keep those girls shooting.

Reed

Posts: 649 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 29 August 2001Reply With Quote