Find
Notify
Tools

safari company
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted
HI, new memebr here, hunted Africa once in 2003, PG in both Nambia and South Africa on same trip. Scored on nice Kudu, Gemsbok, H. Zebra in Nambia and got a good B. Wildebeast, GREAT common Blesbok, impala and some springboks on the South Africa part of the trip. Hope to make another trip to Africa in the next 2-3 years (saving the $$ now), but found some good info on a safari company at teh local outdoor show here in Puyallup, WA last week, sooooo just wondering if anyone has heard of them, the company is "touch Africa Safaris" based in Zimbabwe. Been reading the forum for about 2 months now, good info and good africa hunt recaps by others.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Go to www.thehuntingreport.com they have 1 report there for you.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
okay, I went to the hunt report link u posted here and promptly got "lost" and did not find the report u refer too. Help!

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote