THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Heart or lung shot? solid or soft?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Heart or lung shot? solid or soft?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted
The best book on shot placement on African animals is " The Perfect Shot" by Kevin Robertson, published by Safari Press PO Box 3095 Longbeach. You get a coffee table edition and a mini edition. Both is worthwhile to have.

Jaco Human
jacohu@mweb.co.za
SA Hunting Experience

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Dear Arild

Look at

THE SHOT PLACEMENT African Hunter
Mag-Set Publications

www.africanhunter.com

Gentlemen
I'll come soon to add about lung shot and hydrodynamic shock.

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen...
May a "non African" hunter ask a question ??
Is there any chance that one of you could post a picture / illustration wich show the aiming point for the different shots on buff mentioned in this thread ??
Like the neck / shoulder connection, the high lung, the shoulder and the heart.
I would find such a illustration from experienced buff hunters very valuable.
I�m not a novice, but so far got only moose, red and roe deer on my list of merits.
But hopefully also a buffalo in the not so far future.

Arild

Posts: 1880 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote