Notify
Tools

www.TrophyShotPrints.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
[Announcement]

www.TrophyShotPrints.com

Our Grand Opening was just a short two weeks ago and we are very excited with the fantastic response we received from both our U.S and International hunters.

We did not anticipate this level of interests so soon tu2

We have evolved as any young business should given the demands and interests of our hunting community.

Now due to popular demand we are offering digital-enhancements and prints for your PETS, HORSES, SPECIAL PHOTOS, and FAMILY PHOTOS as well Smiler

Also, we have added another member to our team, now we have two of the finest professional printing facilities in the U.S....each to play a vital role to our growth and success at home and abroad.

For our International hunters...because of this strategic move in our operations we are now able to offer USPS International Shipping at a Flat Rate...this gives us a powerful edge in serving you with much better shipping rates for all your print requests!

And we're really excited about offering our hunters prints in different styles...such as Sepia-tone, Black & White, and for our Canvas Gallery Wrap Prints we will be offering our painterly-effect digital-enhancements as a fine-quality option as well.

UPLOADING photos [International Hunters]... we had three customers who had a difficult time in trying to upload their photos...our technicians assure us there is nothing wrong with our Transfer Drop Box and we continue to receive files...So, if you are having trouble please upload your photos one at a time and try to upload when your server is least busiest as it takes multiple servers to reach our Virginia data center.

If unable to still get through...you are more than welcome to send direct to me...

lapierre.roland@yahoo.com

We thank you all for your continued support...we look forward to working with you!

Taking your prints to a whole new level tu2

And check out our latest updates on our resident PH Thierry Labat...and much more to come!

CHECK US OUT today!

www.TrophyShotPrints.com

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I booked marked your website on my computer. When I get the time my plan is to send you some pictures from my first Africa safari from 2003 before I had a digital camera, yes I am usually behind the times on this technology stuff. Hoping that y'all might be able to improve the quality of the pictures I scanned in to my computer.

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Gotta post some pictures of your work mate.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Culpepper:
I booked marked your website on my computer. When I get the time my plan is to send you some pictures from my first Africa safari from 2003 before I had a digital camera, yes I am usually behind the times on this technology stuff. Hoping that y'all might be able to improve the quality of the pictures I scanned in to my computer.

David it would be our pleasure tu2

This is exactly why we formed this business...to reach our hunting community and provide professional quality prints!

I was always in awe when I would walk into galleries and see exhibition style prints from featured pro photogs... I wondered how they got their images to look so great and so refined...as my pics at home were never of that quality when I would send off my prints to a lab and have them auto-enhance or whatever they do...then after my trip to Namibia I knew I had to do something to get the best that I possibly could from my point & shoot camera.

And thus the journey...I've studied this stuff in-depth for almost 24/7 for the past 5+ years. It became my passionate obsession!!!

The DIGITAL-ENHANCEMENT PROCESS is EVERYTHING and is the very essence of a fine print!!!

I've refined my style over the years and I'm always looking at bettering my craft.

There's a HUGE difference between what we put out vs what is often the norm...By the looks of it this business will gain even more momentum as time goes on...we print the best only because we handle each photo as if its our very own...we put a lot of time and effort into every photo because it matters to us and obviously our customers who send in their photos..or else they would run down to their local discount print shop and run off an 8x10 for $1.95... Big Grin

For us it's all about professional QUALITY...no matter how long it takes us to get it right before we send it off to our printers with instructions for printing!

And even on my printing end...it doesn't come out and just slapped into a shipping box...NO...it is inspected by a SKILLED technician and if it doesn't meet our standards they'll print it again til it comes out right before sending off to my customers.

This is the type of business relationship I needed to build with my two printers...QUALITY and highly-skilled technicians...and properly calibrated and profiled printers where every minute detail was under close and stringent tolerances.

When we say the best it is not to be arrogant at all... But we let our visitors and customers know right off the bat...what they can expect to receive when they place their orders with us tu2

Thanks David!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Gotta post some pictures of your work mate.

Hey Andrew Big Grin

Yes, I have a few plans in the making where I want to put together a cool video to display our work for sure...I have a professional videographer friend who will be putting together a piece for me as a better promo of what our products look like in real life! beer

We're certainly fine-tuning things as we progress...as I want our website to display our products/services first-class!

Cheers my friend!

Roland

one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
I've had Roland touch up photos for me in the past, and then had them printed locally. I just got an 11X14 from Roland that was printed on metal. The image quality is like nothing I've ever seen. The only problem is that it makes the rest of my pictures look rather pathetic...

Posts: 810 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by talentrec:
I've had Roland touch up photos for me in the past, and then had them printed locally. I just got an 11X14 from Roland that was printed on metal. The image quality is like nothing I've ever seen. The only problem is that it makes the rest of my pictures look rather pathetic...

Peter,

We're so happy you enjoyed our Metal Print...as you mentioned our work printed on this material produces stunning image quality and is a showpiece to behold.

It definitely captures the viewers attention when entering a room...yes, it is unbelievable and has to be seen to be believed!

I'm going to copy your comments here and add to my testimonials page... Big Grin rotflmo

Right on...Thank you for chiming in tu2

Roland

One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
quote:

Would love to see finished product.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Clark:
quote:

Would love to see finished product.

Hello Brian,

He's going to be hanging it soon and will shoot me some pics when it's up when he has the chance...then I'll post up here!

Stay tuned please tu2

Roland

One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Good to hear as I got a nice picture of me and a kudu that I think will turn out nice.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The last thing we are...IS "Gimmicky nor CHEESY!"

OFFER,,,Deleted on great advice on PROFESSIONALISM tu2
[based on the sound advice below in the next post by G L Krause]

We stand alone on our quality work and products!

Sincerely,

Roland

One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
Roland, I like your product and plan on using you after I return from Zimbabwe in August. Just suggesting that you remain professional and not get too gimmicky with stuff like "next 7 customers" get a special discount. That put me off a bit. Take this advice for what it is worth.

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G L Krause:
Roland, I like your product and plan on using you after I return from Zimbabwe in August. Just suggesting that you remain professional and not get too gimmicky with stuff like "next 7 customers" get a special discount. That put me off a bit. Take this advice for what it is worth.

Advice well-taken tu2

And just so you have an idea where we're coming from...it's our sincere effort as a small, new start-up company that is offering superb work and prints...we'd like to get our products in the hands of hunters here in our first month so that we may be able to shoot a quality video of our work hanging on the walls of our customers... tu2

I have several customers that are really interested in seeing this video as they want to see LIVE examples...this is our objective in our $7 Discount offer.

I'm not one to do anything CHEESY and we stand alone on the quality we do and our prices...I certainly appreciate your point of view and the manner in which you interpreted my offer!

Thank you for your advice it definitely helps me in using more BUSINESS "discernment/discretion" as we build this company to serve the hunting community!

I like STRAIGHT TALK...way to go beer wouldn't have it any other way!

We look forward to serving you in the near future!!!

Sincerely,

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you've got a great idea. I wish you the best with your venture. Not to be repetitive, but some examples of each product on your site would be great. I'm not a real tech guy, and haven't a clue what a metallic print looks like, or a canvas print for that matter. Thanks, and good luck!

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted Hide Post
I agree with JGRaider above. Before I learned about your business I had no idea that a metallic print even existed. When I visited your site I found myself trying to click on the underlined types to get more information on each.

I'd like to see a small write-up on what each type is along with its characteristics and benefits/disadvantages. Obviously showing some images of each type would be great if you can see the difference on a webpage. Maybe a zoomed in area would work.

Good luck.

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGRaider:
I think you've got a great idea. I wish you the best with your venture. Not to be repetitive, but some examples of each product on your site would be great. I'm not a real tech guy, and haven't a clue what a metallic print looks like, or a canvas print for that matter. Thanks, and good luck!

Thanks JGRaider...we'll definitely be updating our site to provide these details!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G L Krause:
I agree with JGRaider above. Before I learned about your business I had no idea that a metallic print even existed. When I visited your site I found myself trying to click on the underlined types to get more information on each.

I'd like to see a small write-up on what each type is along with its characteristics and benefits/disadvantages. Obviously showing some images of each type would be great if you can see the difference on a webpage. Maybe a zoomed in area would work.

Good luck.

Gordon, although I have no updates with "photos" of each of our products yet...it will get done asap tu2

However, I did update it a week or so ago with a short write-up of each product describing it and the pros/cons as well tu2
There is a link to click on directly beneath that section....and we'll be adding a few photos as examples too on the double tu2

Thank you again!

Roland

One of Us
Picture of HendrikNZ
posted Hide Post
My prints arrived yesterday, shipped from the US to New Zealand and I must say I am very impressed with the quality. The metallic print is really something else!

Thank you very much Roland, I can definitely recommend your work to others here!

Posts: 356 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HendrikNZ:
My prints arrived yesterday, shipped from the US to New Zealand and I must say I am very impressed with the quality. The metallic print is really something else!

Thank you very much Roland, I can definitely recommend your work to others here!

Hendrik,

Thank you for your comments and we're very happy it arrived safely to you...and I'm really amazed with you receiving it 12 days earlier than the July 12 estimated arrival date Big Grin

FANTASTIC tu2

I really enjoy working on our customers image files and enhancing them especially to be used on our various products/mediums of choice!

I will be copying this and using it for my testimonials page too Wink

Roland

One of Us
Picture of hunteratheart
posted Hide Post
Roland,
please check to see if you received a file this morning. I have tried numerous times on more than one system using IE but no luck. Just happened to try today using Chrome and it APPEARS to have uploaded!
Steve

DRSS
Sabatti 450\400 NE
Merkel 140-2 500 NE

Posts: 668 | Location: WA | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hunteratheart:
Roland,
please check to see if you received a file this morning. I have tried numerous times on more than one system using IE but no luck. Just happened to try today using Chrome and it APPEARS to have uploaded!
Steve

Yes, Steve I RECEIVED it tu2
I will check with the techies at my Drop Box and find out why not Internet Explorer, but works through google Chrome cuckoo

You are the second one that has reported this!

Thank you!

Roland