THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anybody looking to hunt in Namibia in Sept? UPDATED UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody looking to hunt in Namibia in Sept? UPDATED UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for someone to come along leaving early Sept. We can meet up in Atlanta. Hunting with Afrikajag. Check out the website "afrikajag.com". Lukas has some excellent packages put together for plaingame. PM me if you are interested we can chat. This will be my 3rd time hunting with them. I have been to Africa 6 times so I can work out all the details. I'm not getting anything out of this but looking for someone to share the camp with.

Posts: 835 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked with Lukas today. There will be a opportunity to shoot several cull animals. The deal is the first animal per species will be paid at full price and others at $150.00 each. These culls may be trophy animals and will be exportable. Example shoot first gemsbok 38" cost $650 shoot the second gemsbok 40" $150.
Looking for two more hunters.

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Jeez, even $650 is cheap for a Gemsbuck. Gotta love Namibia!

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid that with the drought Namibia is having there may be a lot of animals culled.

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Jeez, even $650 is cheap for a Gemsbuck. Gotta love Namibia!

No kidding. 2 for $800??

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry! It's 2 gembok for $750. Big Grin Or how about 3 for $900. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckmaxman:
Looking for someone to come along leaving early Sept. We can meet up in Atlanta. Hunting with Afrikajag. Check out the website "afrikajag.com". Lukas has some excellent packages put together for plaingame. PM me if you are interested we can chat. This will be my 3rd time hunting with them. I have been to Africa 6 times so I can work out all the details. I'm not getting anything out of this but looking for someone to share the camp with.

I was very close to pulling the trigger on a hunt with AJag for this May but my plans changed a bit. Since you've been 3 times you obviously think highly of them and that's good to know.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've hunted with 3 different outfitters in Namibia. I would have to rate them the best. Great food! Nice accomidations, good equipment and great people to be around. Killed a lion and leopard last year. All around good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that, a lot of the locals call Lukas "leopard man".
Milwaukee to Atlanta Sept 7TH

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have received a couple PM's asking about leopard. This will be a plains game hunt. There aren't any leopard tags available. There is a possibility of a problem lion. But the hunter coming with me has first opportunity.