THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Merry Christmas And A Very Happy New Year
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas And A Very Happy New Year
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
To all our AR members and their families.

We all hope you all have wonderful celebrations with your families.

And look forward to a better 2021 than our present year.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right back at you Big Guy! Thanks for all you do for the hunting community.

Cheers,

Mike "Guns" Core

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the same to you and your family.

Thank you.

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you Saeed and all the AR members.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of flylo
posted Hide Post
You Also & Thanks for having the best Shooting/ Hunting forum on the net!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 707 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: 20 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed, and to your family as well.

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ryry4
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all as well.

Posts: 171 | Location: Alberta, Canukistan. | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Saeed. I appreciate you.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 989 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, and best wishes to you and yours, Saeed!

Posts: 10995 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I fondly remember our short time together when we met earlier this year. Such a wonderful time of hunting and shooting conversation and many laughs. Thankyou for your kindness and hospitality my friend and for providing the AR sounding board.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and let's hope it's just the start of a much, much better world in 2021.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed, the very best to you and your family!!

Posts: 564 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed,

Wishing you and the community have a Merry Christmas, may all enjoy the day with family and friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saaed and right back at you!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The Merriest of Christmases to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37811 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 884 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas all. May the season bring you peace.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and your family Saeed and to all the AR members..

May God have Mercy and make 2021 a better year to us all..

Posts: 3974 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!

And a much better 2021!!!!!!

Posts: 42342 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed. Wish you and your family the best and all of us a better new year.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Thank you all who bring this fine forum to us.

May everyone here and their families have a joyous season and a prosperous new year.
wave

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2812 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed,

Here's another wish that 2021 is better than 2020.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all! Let’s all hope that 2021 is as fantastic as 2020 has been challenging. Wishing all our members, good health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year.

And a return to normal for African safaris!

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChristopheMorio
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all and a much better 2021 year.

Posts: 205 | Location: France | Registered: 23 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all !

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Great White North!

I check up on AR every day. That says a lot! Merry Christmas and certainly a much happier 2021 than this horrible year has been!

Be safe.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family Saaed.

And thanks for this forum that keeps the pot boiling.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!!!

DRSS
NRA Life Member
VDD-GNA

Posts: 326 | Location: Cheyenne area WY USA | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from Zambia.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1113 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from Las Vegas to all of my AR friends across the world. clap And, thanks to Saeed for hosting the Accurate Reloading platform! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all,a big thank you to Saeed for this site tu2

DRSS

Posts: 2279 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thank you all. Thank you Saeed for providing the fire for our nomadic tribe of hunter-gathers to huddle around.

Posts: 12093 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks for maintaining AR. It has become like the morning paper to many of us.

Merriest of Holidays to all.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks much for AR. I look at it several times daily and when I have a question it always gets answered. My wife asks me what I am doing and I reply “talking to the AR idiots”. I could never have done Africa without AR. Good Shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2901 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from Cajun Country.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
A merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to all our members and their families!

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 810 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Best of the Season and for the New Year, Saeed and family, and fellow Board members and families.

Regards, Tim

Posts: 1322 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you, too, Saeed, and to all AR members - may the New Year be a blessing to all!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13625 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote