New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting buffalo only
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I went on a buffalo and other game hunt in Tanzania last year. The buffalo hunting was quite exciting but going after impala, zebra, etc. with all the trackers, game scout, guide, etc. was too much like fornicating with an audience (not that I have any personel experience with this). The question I have is if anyone has recommendations for a buffalo only hunt if this is possible.

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
It's not compulsory to hunt the plains game in Tanzania or anywhere else. If you want to hunt Buffalo only, then all you do is tell the outfitter when you book, or the PH when you arrive. - Some countries such as Botswana and Mozambique require you to buy the individual hunting permits before the hunt, so you would just buy the Buffalo permit only.

In Tanzania you would simply tell the PH on arrival that you only wanted the Buff and nothing else. - It's a very common practice in Tanzania.

one of us
posted Hide Post
wrenchmaster,

You do need to understand that the daily fees will be the same. A plains game only hunt can be cheaper in several places but a buffalo only hunt costs the same regardless of whether you additionally hunt plains game or not.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12962 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote