THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    My article is in current AHG, Hot Link; part 2 will be in next one

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My article is in current AHG, Hot Link; part 2 will be in next one
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just received my Spring 2017 edition of the African Hunting Gazette and my story, Hunting with Dirk, is on page 80!

ETA: I just received the layout for my approval of Part 2 of my story," Hunting with Marius" for the next issue, Summer 2017
http://www.africanhuntinggazet.../first-african-safa/
ETA: Online link

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1616 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No link for us that don't take that rag?
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6001 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They don't put out the free edition online until after a month or so.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First African Safari-hunting with Dirk?

just making sure we are on the same page..

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes that is it. I will be visiting Dirk in Harrisburg, PA Feb 8-10 and maybe 11th and 12th

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just received Part 2 of my story for my approval for the next issue of the African Hunting Gazette!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
online link
http://www.africanhuntinggazet.../first-african-safa/

One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
nice article; thanks for the link

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote