Find
Notify
Tools

MOZAMBIQUE WAR
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
DOES ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT DANIEL ROXO THE FAMOUS PH WHO FOUGTH THEN AND DIED IN THE FAMUOS SA 44BATTALION SPECIAL UNIT,AND DOES ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT WHO FOUNDED THE FLECHAS THE SCOUT UNIT OF THE PORTUGUESE ARMY FROMED BY A LOT OF HUNTERS TOO,ALLAN SAVORY AND ANOTHER HUNTERS THEN FORMED THE SELOUS SCOUTS AND ILL GIVE A CLASS IN THE ARMY ABOUT THE UTILIZACION OF HUNTERS AS SCOUTS AND TRACKERS .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
thanks very much ,i saw that D.Roxo served a 32 battalion os terriveis thanks again for the information .juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read in Peter Stiff's book Silent War about D Roxo. That was RSA reccie unit.

Wimpie

Posts: 166 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I TRIED TO BUY BOOKS ABOUT THE RECCES ,THE 32 BATTALION ,KOEVOET AND SELOUS BUT THEY ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Juan

Send Alf the Pm OR EMAIL

hE CAN SHARE A LOT

Walter Enslin
kwansafaris@mweb.co.za
DRSS- 500NE Sabatti
450 Rigby
416 Rigby

Posts: 512 | Location: South Africa, Mozambique, USA,  | Registered: 09 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
I TRIED TO BUY BOOKS ABOUT THE RECCES ,THE 32 BATTALION ,KOEVOET AND SELOUS BUT THEY ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND.JUAN

Hello JUAN /

If you are interested in the books this page has all the books you could ever want on the Southern Africa region and conflicts

The Books Link

When you get to that link (click on page-6) ... it has the [Selous Scouts Silent war] and also [South Africa Special forces] books

On page-4 it has [ Modern African Wars 1 ]

There is another good book on Mozambique called Modern African Wars 2 but I cant find it on this site above //

But here is another site to try

Osprey Books

Good reading

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sixgun Symphony
posted Hide Post
Juan,

STOP SHOUTING!

Please use the "caps lock" button.

Posts: 1254 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2005Reply With Quote