THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Looking for someone to hunt with us in Namibia June 2015.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for someone to hunt with us in Namibia June 2015.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We will be hunting with Afrikajag. Will be leaving May 27th from Milwaukee. Staying 12 days but whoever wants to come along could stay less days. "jackalhunter" from AR came along last year and hunted with Lukas again this year. Check out the website "afrikajag.com".
Pm me and I'll get you my phone number.
Chuck

Posts: 835 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trying to send you a PM. Can't get logged in.

Ski+3

Posts: 859 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great post. I always hunt alone but would love to join a group hunt.
Are you hunting on a package or a-la-carte?

I am looking at April or October as the best months for 2015, but I will check out their web site.

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can do either. A package is a little less expensive. Lukas will let you trade out or switch animals not included in packages. In the past, he has also discounted extra animals not included in the package you picked.

Last year he didn't charge us for our last day of hunting.

Great Great guy! This will be my 5th or 6th time hunting with him.

Posts: 835 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote