Find
Notify
Tools

SMJ Safaris - Namabia
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted
I'm close to booking a plains game hunt with this outfit. Owned by Stephan and Anza Jacobs. This will be my first trip with them. Has anyone here hunted with them? I saw a report on one of their elephant hunts on AR but that was in a different area. I'll be hunting their ranch. Will be picked up in Winghock and driven the the ranch.

I'll be doing a king of hybrid cull hunt. No females just non trophy males. Feel free to either post here or send me a PM if you've had any dealings with them.

http://www.smj-safaris.com/

Thanks,

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2314 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Stephan a few months ago for bull elephant. I did stay at his ranch for a couple of nights and had a good look around.
Great plains game, you will be in good hands!!

cheers

Nick

Posts: 665 | Location: EU | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with him in '15 and will be going back this June, both times in the Nyae Nyae but I have stayed at his ranch and it's very nice, did a drive through just to see his place. They do some walking and stalking, not just riding around. You will have a great time, honest and ethical as they come. What time of year are you looking at going?

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Looking to go around the end of May 2017. Thanks for the replies.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2314 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
Looking to go around the end of May 2017. Thanks for the replies.

Good luck and have fun. They will take good care of you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I inquired with Stephan about a management bull ele and he was very prompt and cordial in communications. Did a lot of internet research and couldn't find anything negative whatsoever.

good luck and have a great hunt

Posts: 1013 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote