THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Looking for vendor of black matte Talley rings

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Looking for vendor of black matte Talley rings
 Login/Join

posted
Have you tried Talley directly?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Talley's response to my e-mail query says that they are only made in "satin black". Thank you for your responses.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Talley rings are all matte finished, I think you will be pleased with the finish as is. If its not to your liking you can have then coated with one of the various trade name finishes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me who sells matte black Talley rings and bases? I can only find blue. Thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells carries both, blued and matte finish.

http://www.brownells.com/Default.aspx

Woody

Posts: 51 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 05 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
Have you tried Talley directly?<br /><br />George

I have purchased directly from Talley more than once and will continue to do so, great service, real friendly, and will answer any questions you have.
Mike

Posts: 1093 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote