Find
Notify
Tools

Booked Our Hunt For 2006
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have booked our hunt for this with our old friends Roy and Alan Vincent.

I understand we will be hunting in LA1 in the northern part of the Selous.

Dates have not been finalized as yet, probably around 10-15 August, for 21 days.

We are all looking forward to another great hunt with our old friends.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lots of luck Saeed, hope you whack a lion this time!

Posts: 2360 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look forward to the great pictures and the story.

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Have a great time and good luck

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
A little off topic but do you ever make it to the US for any of the Safari shows?

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROSCOE:
Saeed,
A little off topic but do you ever make it to the US for any of the Safari shows?

No, I am afraid not.

Too little free time, so I try to make sure I spend it in Africa hunting.

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

You certainly love the Selous. I hope to see it for myself one day.

I wish you great success.

Doug

Posts: 280 | Location: Ft. Worth, TX | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I know the LA1 block quite well. I think it's a beautiful place but not very large. How many hunters will be in your group? The timing is just about perfect for that area and it's crawling with chui.

Good hunting!

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
are you planning to set walter up for some photo opportunities?? or does that come naturally

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bwanamich,

I think we will be about 8 as usual.

Walter does not require to be set up for any photo opportunity, he is a walking disaster by nature.

We just have to get him to prgram himself for certain tasks.

Like if he is going to shoot a pig or a buffalo. Apparently, for him it requires certain "programming" power so he can get himself into the right frame of mind.