Find
Notify
Tools

PHC quote - help please
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All

Am busy writing up some promotional material. Would like to include Capstick's speech in "Safari - The Last Adventure" about how an African Safari is the last great adventure available for money??? I always thought it was well put and I am sure someone can help with the exact quotation.

Got a bit bogged down in the MS thread myself- but would appreciate some input from those of you with a complete African Hunting Library...

It would be appreciated

Thanks all

JT

Posts: 280 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JT

In the Introduction to SAFARI Capstick says "I have always thought of the African safari as the last great adventure available legally for money". Is this what you were looking for?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12955 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark

That's the one - am sure you concur with the sentiment.

Would appreciate it if you would check and see that the quotation is exact.

best regards

JT

one of us
posted Hide Post
JT

I have SAFARI open to the Introduction as I'm writing this and "I have always thought of the African safari as the last great adventure available legally for money" is an exact quote. I do agree with Capstick's sentiments. People ask me when I'm going to hunt this or that outside of Africa and my only thoughts on that are when I have enough money to do what I still need to do in Africa plus hunt this or that I'll do it. Until that point I'll probably do only a small amount of hunting outside of Africa. I'm pretty much hopelessly addicted to safari.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12955 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Mark. I will look you up at Adam's booths this coming month. Hope to find you there. Try and keep van Blerk under control if you happen to be in charge...