New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huntershill Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anybody hunted with Greg Harvey and Huntershill Safaris in RSA? They are near Port Eliz.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a great hunt with them in 2011. Did a 7 day hunt for Nyala, bushbuck, blesbuck and black springbuck. Bruce N. was my PH and was great. My dad accompanied me as well, it was his first time to Africa, and had a wonderful time.They have a number of areas they have access to in addition to their main 55,000 acre ranch.

Chalets were nice and food good.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted there about 2 months ago. Beautiful farm,lots of animals nice and big. There main farm is about 12000 hectors plus they have lots of other ground. The food was good the staff were very friendly.you will have a good time

Posts: 203 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
They are closer to East londen than Prt Elizabeth. Near Queenstown. Greg Harvey is the Owner and lives in queenstown I think but the main Pro Hunter is Bruce Nyland. We hunted together as kids and worked as Pros together in a number of camps.
You should have a good time, Enjoy the eastern cape tu2

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted there in 08. We had a great time. Nice camp, good food. Boise was our PH. He did a great job for us. We took reedbuck, cape bushbuck, mountain reedbuck, black wildebeast, black, white, and common springbuck, and warthog.

Full time professional trapper

Posts: 313 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted in 2010 had great hunt with friend , we are both going back again in May along with my wife and son. This will be 5th trip to Africa was best place by far had great time took great trophies

Posts: 1 | Location: south dakota | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With Quote