THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    LOWVELD AR PARTY WHAT A JOLL (updated)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOWVELD AR PARTY WHAT A JOLL (updated)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted
It was Rainy it was wet but here is the evidence
1. First the old men gave us a briefing of how things should be done

2. we inspected mr humans cooler box and he had enough firewater for all AR members

Andrew and Celia

Jaco and Thea

Steve and Susan

Rudi and Karien

Luan & Mario

Learning from the pro's

Discussing the hunting posibilities for 2008 and what is the best venison to eat

The meat after its cooked what is the posibilities of a kook off between Luan and walter

Pap and sous to compliment the meat

the big man and the waterbuck

Group photo

We are planning another Party for the AIM show so make sure you join us

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Can I be the first to say what a great time we had and also to thank Rudi for his hospitality and also Luan (esp) for the terrific food which (eat your hearts out!) included stunning pieces of bushpg and bushbuck!

And thanks to everyone who came for making soooo much fun!

Now......... when are we gonna do it again!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks great!!

How about a winter jol?

Cheers all...

Posts: 1274 | Location: Alberta (and RSA) | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
I'm sure there must have been more pictures.

Looks like eveyonr had a good time.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Rudi and Karien, thank you very much for all your effort and your hospitality. Everybody enjoyed it, it was good to see all again. Luan you can cook, the meat was delicious.

The AIM show party will definately be on

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Are those the only (tame) pictures? dancing Wow, the meat looks. . .hmmmmmmm, delicious!!! Yes, I agree that we now have a very good reason for an international AR meeting and a cookoff with Walter! clap

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I've gotta tell you, I've been eating game meat for close to 30 years - and that bushbuck and bushpig were the best I've ever eaten by FAR!

I sat and watched Luan and Walter do all the preparation and it was fascinating......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone

First i must say thanks to Rudi and his wife for a great day and venue.

Then for everyone that attended thanks and it was a great day and meeting.

Ihope everyone enjoyed the meat and I will be ready for walter and his food anytime.

Thanks guys

Luan

Never trust a skinny cook

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
My thanks to Rudi & Karien for hosting and supplementary food, Luan & Mario for the meat and preparation, Steve and Ludi for the great idea and all of present for making it a most memorable day! dancing

Next South African AR posters - and clients in the country at the time - get-together at Aim Show! thumb

Jaco, how about posting a Date, Time and [provisional] Venue?

Here are some more photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/AndrewMcLarenSafaris/ARBushveldBashers

Thanks again to all.

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote