Find
Notify
Tools

Who & what gets censored?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
One of the -------- should run a ---- as to who and what gets --------. Simple majority of the votes?

As for who, I vote for censorship of beagles and retired mule skinners.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19359 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
One of the moderators should run a poll as to who and what gets censored. Simple majority of the votes?

As for who, I vote for censorship of lawyers and retired professors.

Just so you know what he said before I censored it. Big Grin Razzer Big Grin

Bill,

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Wink

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
You're a class act Terry!

Incredibly helpful and nice!

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, who changed my post above???

I didn't say those things!

jump

P.S. for those of you who are a little slow in the joke dept., I meant everything I said in the above post!

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
YOu guys are having too much fun. beer

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
YOu guys are having too much fun. beer

No Rusty, they are having too much free TIME they don't know what to do with.

The only way to stop the likes of Will and Terry from doing this is to go back in time about 100 years, take the pair of them and dropp them somewhere close to the upper Zambezi River, with about 100 porters.

That should keep them quiet for a few months roflmao

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68645 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I object to the censorship of the first post in this thread. In no way should the word "lawyers" be associated with beagles. It is a slap in the face to beagles.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I want my own porters. I understand that Bill is hard on the staff, so I don't want a mutiny on my hands. roflmao

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I'd be happy with a hunt with you and the gang!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The only way to stop the likes of Will and Terry from doing this is to go back in time about 100 years, take the pair of them and dropp them somewhere close to the upper Zambezi River, with about 100 porters.

I think that would just keep them from doing it in front of us. I don't think the porters would agree that it would keep them quiet!!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes
Saeed, if this was a punishment, I want to be punished Cool

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BFaucett:

Big Grin I laughed my butt off at all the Canadian jabs in that movie. Most of us Canucks aren't too sensitive to being the butt of a good joke...if you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at anyone else, eh?

Thanks,
Smiler Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote