THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Mims....when is the next AR special coming??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mims....when is the next AR special coming??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted
Lets see, I have my new Tuffpak and my new Surefire.....what next bewildered .... How about a GPS???

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Mims is currently reviewing my spending habits over the last year to see what else I paid full price for he can offer at a substantial discount. Frowner

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
roflmao

Posts: 6259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanahile:
Lets see, I have my new Tuffpak and my new Surefire.....what next bewildered .... How about a GPS???

Bwanahile //

Dont tempt me.

WE are fully booked up in Zamabia for cape buff in 2005 so nothing there to offer

UNLESS someone likes to hunt a few 3,4,5 OLD GRUMPY cow buff with nice horns maybe I can arrrange it Eeker

BUT certainly (maybe we can do) the AR guests a Plains game only SA SPECIAL ranch hunt adventure /// something along the lines of the OLD MANS safari we talked about some months ago Big Grin

All it needs is a [TEAM LEADER] to volunteer and find maybe [3 x AR buddies ] to accompany and tell me how much you want to pay ( within reason ) and I can sound out the boss man in SA and see if he will come to the party on PRICE bawling

Come running to Africa / Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well the next AR only offering is up on the site and it is Camelback...the easy way to carry your gear and your water.
We will soon have more goodies on our site so stay tuned to http://www.hunters-hq.com
For those of you that have yet to receive all your Sure Fire order...don't give up...Sure Fire is still behind on delivery.
Thank you for your past business. It is / was most appreciated.

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote