New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon scopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone out there used the trijicon scopes for DG? I've gor one that I have tried on my 375 and it seems to work great (better than that) for point and shoot work, but I'm a litte (more than a little) worried about mounting a scope on my carry rifle but it is superb.

Posts: 107 | Location: Johannesburg South Africa | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Berger, if you are able to shoot with both eyes open you will find it very quick to shoot..

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Berger:
Anyone out there used the trijicon scopes for DG?

No, but I will be very interested to see the responses to your question because I have been thinking of trying a trijicon on my 500 A2 when it arrives.

Fergus

Posts: 266 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 February 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Do you mean thier conventional riflescopes?

or their reflex sites?

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
I have 3 of them on various Blaser barrels, and one a SAKO .223. I use them in all condition and calibres. I find them robust and easy to use. My current tool of choice is my 2,5x10x56mm Accupoint on my 9,3x62mm Tracker

Aleko

Hits count, misses don't

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
I've got 3, 2 Reflex and 1 ACOG.

This is my Son and A Browning A bolt 375HH with an Acog. The bear squared 9'6"
In thick brush and close range, you can't beat them.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a reflex on a Colt 22 semi auto and no rabbit out to 75 yrds is safe. Great rig!

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. FYI I have the accupoint and it does seem to "point and shoot" well on the 375.

Posts: 107 | Location: Johannesburg South Africa | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Berger:
Thanks for that. FYI I have the accupoint and it does seem to "point and shoot" well on the 375.

I looked at there models before but there are so many it seems confusing, I would not mind trying one onm y50-110 at some stage, I reckon they would be heaps better and more reliable than the tasco pro points.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
I haven't yet shot mine, but I have a Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4x to go on my .404 Jeffrey in QD mounts and I am planning of putting a 3-9x on my plainsgame rifle. In addition, my .35 Whelan carries a reflex and it shoots fast and accurately for deer and pigs.

Overall, I am very, very impressed with the Trijicon products.

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote